Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yippe

After a nice weekend here in quito we are heading back on the road, to a place called Babahoyo, its a change from our original plans of going to Manta, but we are really looking forward to go there becuase we will be working with alot of youth! Just 3 weeks left untill we return home to Norway, please remember us in your prayers. Here are some more pics...


Jose aka jungle boy
Joona has a new friend
yes...thats a fried monkey.



AND.... the boys went to the highest Volcano in the world, Catopaxi. It was nice to be back in the snow.





3 comments:

Pappa-Blogg said...

Hi you guys. Looks like a really cool outreach you are having there. Enjoy...
Søren

Anonymous said...

nice and interesting pics:)

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for sharing the pictures. Man I miss Ecuador, but someday I will be able to be there as well.
Thank you for all your hard work.

By the way, Evan did you eat that monkey? hahaha If you did, I can't believe you did that, as I always tried to avoid that meal everytime I needed to go to the jungle ;) good job my friend

Wendy Snell ;)